Mitchell Fine Art is looking for a Gallery and Sales Associate with strong sales and admin experience to join its team.
As a small business, our team are the essence of the Gallery - they are motivated, respectful, supportive, flexible and have a strong passion for the arts.
This is a full time position – working Tuesday to Saturday with after hours work required.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Strong Sales experience with a focus on coordination and follow-up.
- Strong commitment to high quality customer service standards
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated experience in a commercial art gallery or other retail environment.
- High level office administration skills including Microsoft Office Suite and preferably Adobe Photoshop.
- An understanding of small business operations.
- Tertiary or similar qualifications in Arts Administration, Retail, Marketing, Communications or similar.
- A passion for the Arts.
- Demonstrated experience in project management and event coordination.
- Proven ability to effectively manage and prioritise workloads and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to retain confidentiality and to use tact and discretion.
- Appreciation of Aboriginal Culture and cultural diversity.
- Current Manual Drivers Licence.
- Ability to work Saturdays and additional hours as required ie exhibition opening, events.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by 5pm, Friday 19th February 2021 .